Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Working with the pictures

Roxie found her Senior Picture. She scanned and emailed it to me. Gotta love technology--at least when it's working and I have enough know-how to get it to do what I want it to. I'd been thinking about "antiquing" my picture, so I did that with Roxie's too. I had to play with the colors a little to get them to do what I wanted, but I'm pretty pleased with the results. I can't figure out how to get them all the same size. When I put them back in with the new coloring, they are smaller than Aunt Colene's. But that's fine, because she is, after all, the MAIN chick.

3 comments:

  1. Too funny! The other picture of Rox must have been her graduating from nursing school--feathered hair and all! She's emulating Aunt Colene's curls, huh? Beautiful ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried posting a comment to your comment earlier and it didn't get posted, so I'll try again. The earlier pic of Roxie was from her high school graduation. I'll show you her nursing school graduation pic sometime. She really looked quite professional in it and the hair style isn't even particularly dated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should I keep my senior picture? I'm sure it might come in handy. But I guess I really don't wnat to have to keep up with a picture. I can barely keep up with my shoes and pens!

    ReplyDelete